We are looking for a backend engineer to join a multidisciplinary & multicultural product team, capable to build and scale one of our clients' interactive web applications.
Here's what you can help us with:
- Help the team deliver high-quality software (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing efficient code)
- Develop integrations with 3rd party software programs (Webhooks, API, deep integrations)
- Be solution driven and challenge the specs, and choices of architecture. Monitor performance of database systems;
- Minimum 6 years of programming experience in Ruby
- Experience working on backend systems at a large-scale internet service
- Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
- Experience architecting, deploying and operating asynchronous work queues, high-volume storage systems, and high-throughput systems
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together;
- Passionate about technology - latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration; Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose;
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise;
- Have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained;
- Get company support for your professional growth plan;
- Benefit from a premium medical care package;
- Work from everywhere;
- Access to a flexible benefits package from which to choose annually according to your needs;
- Unforgettable team building and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun.